As a Service Operations Specialist you'll coordinate all aspects of the service delivery cycle, including but not limited to, invoicing, processing signed documents, creating SOWs, assisting with RFP production, shipping and receiving, and/or other administrative tasks.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Manage all aspects of assigned vendors, back-orders, ETA's.
- Investigate and resolve receiving and invoicing discrepancies, proactively managing receipt dates, work with distribution employees to resolve issues regarding lost and damaged product.
- Review list of workflows past their SLAs and follow up with teammates
- Create simple documents, ensuring correct template is used and all required master agreements are in place
- Become an expert for information regarding specific products, programs, and initiatives of assigned vendors and product categories.
- Verify contents of shipment compared to shipping documents while noting any discrepancies or damage.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- High School degree or GED equivalent required. At least 2-5 years of receiving, purchasing, AP/AR, or administrative experience
- Understanding of distribution operations a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law