Requisition Number: 74133
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations! You will participate in diverse and challenging engagements at client sites. The job responsibilities will vary based on the project scope and deliverables.
Our team is growing and looking for a Sr. Security Engineer with following specific skills (as highlighted):
• Candidate must be able to implement and support network security solutions in an enterprise environment.
• Understanding of information security principles.
• Experience configuring and managing Cisco Firewall infrastructure in an enterprise environment
• Experience configuring and managing Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) in an enterprise environment
• Experience Configuring, deploying, managing, and maintaining security equipment and related applications and platforms
• Experience and understanding of network design and troubleshooting specificity as it applies to interoperability of security systems with the network.
• Knowledge of available Information Security resources, common security issues, risks and mitigation strategies.
• Experience in information security controls design, planning and support
• Experience in information security auditing
• Understanding of available redundancy solutions for firewalls and networks.
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite
• Monitors network security by analyzing Intrusion Detections reports, firewall logs and other sources.
• Monitors security bulletins and alerts from all Partners’ network system vendors. Evaluates vulnerability impact and formulates and executes risk mitigation plans.
• Responds to network security incidents. Works along with resource owners during and after security breaches recommends best practices and assesses the scope of damage and risk to vital network resources.
• Maintains an understanding of current issues in the realm of network security.
• Participates in after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
• Participates in Information Security Team on call rotation to troubleshoot major network system issues.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of (Network services, (i.e., IPAM, DNS/DHCP, NTP, SNMP), Network Security, IP Routing, VPN, LAN/WAN technologies)
• 5+years’ experience with TCP/IP network equipment
• 5+years’ experience with advanced network security systems
• Detailed Understanding of the functional aspects of key infrastructure protocols
• Detailed Understanding of L1-L7
• Must possess at least one Cisco certification
• Must have a willingness to learn and be willing to take vendor certification courses
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at .
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Austin || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Austin, TX ||