Requisition Number: 74507
Project Manager/Scrum Master
The Project Manager/Scrum Master plans, organizes and controls large size projects from project initiation thru project completion. This person has an expert knowledge of the practices, concepts, and procedures related to this role, and understands the methodology, tools, and governance in performing this role. This candidate leads and directs the work of others, acts as a liaison between IT and the users, and typically reports to a Manager, Department Head and Insight Management Team. You may assist the Insight sales team in building and maintaining valuable relationships with new and existing clients.
* 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
*2+ years in a role acting as Scrum Master.
* 4+ years IT experience.
* 4+ years SDLC experience.
* Requirements Management experience using RequisitePro, Excel, or Test Director.
* Document Repository experience using Microsoft SharePoint, Wiki, RUP Builder, HTML Web
Application or Custom tools.
* Project Management experience using Microsoft Project Professional or Microsoft Project Server.
* Working methodology experience using Agile.
* Experience managing a team of 7+ resources.
* Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
* Experience with project risk, defect and issue management.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Experience in Change Management, Software Configuration Management, and Quality Management.
* Effective communication between business units and IT.
* Successful track record of managing large full-scale projects (enterprise wide) for insurance, banking, government, or financial services companies.
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years’ experience.
* Metric Reporting
* Process Improvement
* Requirements Management
* Training and Mentoring
* PMP certification
* Six Sigma, CMM or TQM experience
* Formal training in Project Management, UML/SDLC, Requirements Management, Estimating or Quality Assurance
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at .
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Atlanta || Georgia (US-GA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Atlanta, GA ||